Join our Team.
Help us facilitate online democracy around the world, with an engaging online voting platform.
Digital Marketing Executive
Location:Offsite, Work From Home - Dorset Based preferred.
Area of InterestOnline and offline marketing
Job TypePermanent / Full-time
Areas of InterestCollaboration, Demo Meetings, Business Development, client interaction, digital marketing, content and video creation.
We are looking for a stand-out candidate to start our online and offline Marketing journey.
The Business was launched in 2001 with growth plans to help more organisations during the year ahead and the Director is looking for a Marketing Executive to come on board and help the company to expand further.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive.
You will develop the full span of marketing activities within the overall Sales and Marketing plan, as well as having responsibility for developing a digital online marketing strategy for our specific market segments.
The role is diverse, providing the perfect opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the marketing function, with a particular focus on digital marketing activities.
It includes the creation and delivery of multiple channel marketing campaigns, branded material, and social media and online content to raise brand awareness and drive lead generation for prospects, as well as supporting customer retention and customer relations to build a portfolio of case study work.
You’ll be involved in a wide range of tasks, projects and marketing work from website management and content creation to Google Ads, social media and various campaigns.
Managing the website, you’ll ensure it is optimised, maintained and traffic is analysed. You’ll be involved in reporting on digital performance, setting up and understanding SEO campaigns and the management of Google Grants and Google Ads.
Additionally, you’ll provide support in printed marketing collateral, identify opportunities to diversify into new markets and assist in the creation of digital campaigns in terms of design, copywriting and analysis.
You will be also comfortable with an on screen presence, and guide the training academy content strategy to ensure it aligns with product knowledge requirements, that span beyond our academy into marketing opportunities.
The door is always open for fresh ideas and creative thinking.
You will also have the opportunity to carve out your own areas of specialism.
- Writing strong, engaging online, email and print content
- Managing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns within a given budget, encompassing product launches, themed/initiative driven campaigns, social media and events
- Driving lead-generation for the Sales teams via a marketing plan and effective data segmentation
- Supporting our retention initiatives.
- Working closely with the Director to ensure the timely and effective follow up of marketing leads
- Supporting the events team with stand design for your segment’s events and in the promotion of conferences, seminars and webinars
- Making regular updates to our website
- Website user follow up and lead progression
- Video - establish and manage a YouTube channel
- Making updates to our video training academy
- Generating marketing materials
- Creating monthly newsletters
- Supporting the Director in tracking, analysing and reporting on the success of all online and offline campaigns on a weekly basis (for key campaigns) and in monthly reporting
- Building and maintaining market knowledge and awareness through regular contact with schools, market intelligence, the sales team and following industry policy and initiatives
- Updating and producing sales and marketing collateral, alongside reprints and stock management
- Liaising with external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure quality work is delivered to schedule and strong working relationships are maintained
- Working to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Contributing to the production of blogs, interviews, whitepapers, research, videos, etc, to support the content calendar.
To be considered, we would expect you to be able to demonstrate tangible achievements in a marketing role. Experience of working in our target industries would be an advantage!
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Over 2 years marketing experience for the Marketing Executive (and less for the Junior Marketing Executive)
- Excellent written and verbal English - must have a good command of grammar and spelling
- IT literate
- Basic use of Google Analytics
- Content Management System (Drupal/ WordPress) experience
- Ability to use email management software
- Ability to talk in front of a camera for tutorial videos.
- Confidence in talking to clients for case study work.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing, particularly social media management, Google Ads and WordPress
- A keen eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong, positive team player mentality, with the ability to self motivate when working from home.
- You will be super-happy working independently.
- Have the confidence to work with clients directly.
What we are offering:
- Flexibility with home working
- Flexibility to allow for home / family commitments
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday.
- The opportunity to make a difference working in a trusting environment.
- Social events including monthly staff lunch, parties and events.Hours: Permanent - Full time.
About the Company….
Choice Voting is an online voting and democracy platform which helps clients to engage with their membership via online elections and surveys.
We help our clients, who are often membership organisations such as Unions, political parties, Charities and schools to move from a traditional, and expensive paper and postal ballot operation, on to a cost effective, simple to use and engaging online voting platform.
The company is based in Poole, Dorset.
All team members currently work from home, with occasional meetings at our Poole Office.
We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.Please no recruitment agencies.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive